OnStartups

Total Pageviews

Sponsored Ad

Mashable!

Start-ups & VC

Google Photos Blog

UltraDNS - DNS Matters - Blog

Ignite Social Media

Todays Clouds

ChaiDomains.com

Eye-Fi

Displaying items by tag: joomla

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Towfiq I. » Triton PRO: Wordpress Theme

Towfiq I. » Triton PRO: Wordpress Theme: "way to limit the amount of posts on the homepage? I only want six posts! Thank you

Reply

Towfiq I.
on October 10, 2011 at 5:26 pm
Go to Settings> Reading, you can set it there.


Sean
on October 10, 2011 at 5:57 pm
Thank you! That did it. How do I edit the character length of summaries? Is that possible?

Reply

Towfiq I.
on October 10, 2011 at 6:00 pm
Open up functions.php and find this line:

function trt_excerptlength_teaser($length) {
return 33;
}

and change the number 33


Sean
on October 10, 2011 at 6:07 pm
Thank you for the tip. This doesen’t seem to line them up well b/c of the fact that it is centered. I still have some articles at 3 lines and some at 4. This is probably too far fetched but is there a way to limit the lines instead of character length so my posts line up nicely?

Reply

Towfiq I.
on October 10, 2011 at 6:14 pm
You can do one thing, while writing/editing each post, in the post editor page you will notice there is a box called “Excerpt” under the editor. You can write you custom summary there."

'via Blog this'

1 comment:

  1. et up in 2013, the privately-held CloudEndure has a presence in Israel and the US. cloud migration tools

    ReplyDelete

Gabfire Premium Themes