OnStartups

Total Pageviews

Sponsored Ad

Mashable!

Start-ups & VC

Google Photos Blog

UltraDNS - DNS Matters - Blog

Ignite Social Media

Todays Clouds

ChaiDomains.com

Eye-Fi

Displaying items by tag: joomla

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Change Your World View, and The World Changes With You! | TheWritersCafe.org

Change Your World View, and The World Changes With You! | TheWritersCafe.org: "Changed My World View ( the original working title of this post) is about how one person has envisioned a better way of life, and will not give up, until finding at least one person who truly wants to hear the whole and very simple plan, who is in a position to back it up with a very small investment ] Failure is not an option!

I could go on and tell you how I became disillusioned with the American way. I could tell that I have become turned off to looking at everything from such a low, and unimportant perspective.
I could list dozens of things that are so very wrong"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gabfire Premium Themes