OnStartups

Total Pageviews

Sponsored Ad

Mashable!

Start-ups & VC

Google Photos Blog

UltraDNS - DNS Matters - Blog

Ignite Social Media

Todays Clouds

ChaiDomains.com

Eye-Fi

Displaying items by tag: joomla

Monday, May 16, 2011

Blog Design | Social Media a la Carte

Blog Design | Social Media a la Carte: "ur website is your packaging – what people see first about you.

I invite you to pick my brains about your blog! (for free!)
I approach blog design from a completely different point of view. I am an artist and communications expert who has conquered the technical, so I can help you use this very visual medium of the web to communicate your message with both beauty and functionality. Click on the button below to schedule a free assessment of your current site (or to discuss a new site"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gabfire Premium Themes