OnStartups

Total Pageviews

Sponsored Ad

Mashable!

Start-ups & VC

Google Photos Blog

UltraDNS - DNS Matters - Blog

Ignite Social Media

Todays Clouds

ChaiDomains.com

Eye-Fi

Displaying items by tag: joomla

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Invent-A-Venture: Lamed Vav Tzadikim « TheWritersCafe.org

Invent-A-Venture: Lamed Vav Tzadikim « TheWritersCafe.org: "he was explaining was that the surface of the silver we see, had already been exposed to light, and the very moment we scratch the surface of the silver (to see the unreacted silver underneath) it will have already changed. This is somehow part of my belief, as I write these pages. Whatever I will learn, and whatever I will seek to explain, as I write these words that you are now reading, will somehow at least in concept change the mysterious or hidden nature of"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gabfire Premium Themes