OnStartups

Total Pageviews

Sponsored Ad

Mashable!

Start-ups & VC

Google Photos Blog

UltraDNS - DNS Matters - Blog

Ignite Social Media

Todays Clouds

ChaiDomains.com

Eye-Fi

Displaying items by tag: joomla

Monday, June 20, 2011

DNS Issues? - Web Hosting Talk

DNS Issues? - Web Hosting Talk: "y website was up for a while, but then my webhost, Crucial, migrated my account to another server. Now, on my end, I'm getting a 'Great Success! cPanel installed...' whenever I try to access the page.

I contacted Crucial, and they told me it showed up fine for them, and advised me to clear my DNS cache. So I ran lookupd -flushcache (I'm on OSX). It didn't work. Rebooted, didn't work. Tried flushing the cache again, and then for some reason it started working again.

An hour later, it's back to the same page. I tried clearing my Firefox cache as well, but no go. I can't access my email, or login to FTP (though I can connect to it). My main account website is accessible, however."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gabfire Premium Themes