OnStartups

Total Pageviews

Sponsored Ad

Mashable!

Start-ups & VC

Google Photos Blog

UltraDNS - DNS Matters - Blog

Ignite Social Media

Todays Clouds

ChaiDomains.com

Eye-Fi

Displaying items by tag: joomla

Monday, June 20, 2011

Websites sometimes down to some but fine to others

Websites sometimes down to some but fine to others: "My main domain gets following result:

Same Glue
Looks like the A records (the GLUE) got from the parent zone check are different than the ones got from your nameservers. You have to make sure your parent server has the same NS records for your zone as you do.I detected some problems as follows:"

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I was interested to know if setting up a blog such your
    own: http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=2828550850333920410&postID=8374519270640296818 is hard to do
    for inexperienced people? I have been wanting to create my own blog for a while now but have been turned off mainly
    because I've always believed it required tons of work. What do you think? Thanks alot :)

    Feel free to visit my webpage - clicking here

    ReplyDelete

Gabfire Premium Themes