OnStartups

Total Pageviews

Sponsored Ad

Mashable!

Start-ups & VC

Google Photos Blog

UltraDNS - DNS Matters - Blog

Ignite Social Media

Todays Clouds

ChaiDomains.com

Eye-Fi

Displaying items by tag: joomla

Monday, June 20, 2011

DNS record for your domain is not set up correctly yet - Blogger Help

DNS record for your domain is not set up correctly yet - Blogger Help: "It's past 4 days, but nothing has changed! How much time it's going to take? For the past 17 days my blog is not showing up. By the way, today I got my CC bill and found that it hasn't charged the domain registration fee (10 dollars) although at the time of purchase I got an SMS stating that my account has been charged with that amount. I just don't understand, what is happening and when it's going to resolve!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gabfire Premium Themes