OnStartups

Total Pageviews

Sponsored Ad

Mashable!

Start-ups & VC

Google Photos Blog

UltraDNS - DNS Matters - Blog

Ignite Social Media

Todays Clouds

ChaiDomains.com

Eye-Fi

Displaying items by tag: joomla

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Beware of IntrustDomains.

Beware of IntrustDomains.: "typical case of cheating customers by falsely promising a backordering service and once they become successful in acquiring the name then hold that name for ransom as they know customer's interest in the name.

After learning that they have no intention of delivering the domain name to me I tried contacting IntrustDomains at 303-800-0310 and my call was transferred to Ken Palm who is the managing partner of the company. He told me that domain name can't be given to me as he is not making enough profit by selling it to me and therefore will sell it somebody else who can give him more profit margins."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gabfire Premium Themes