OnStartups

Total Pageviews

Sponsored Ad

Mashable!

Start-ups & VC

Google Photos Blog

UltraDNS - DNS Matters - Blog

Ignite Social Media

Todays Clouds

ChaiDomains.com

Eye-Fi

Displaying items by tag: joomla

Friday, July 8, 2011

Nine Posts You Need When Learning to Customize WordPress Themes

Nine Posts You Need When Learning to Customize WordPress Themes: "Back then, you had to know how to FTP files to WordPress rather than uploading themes and plugins through the admin as you can do now.  For the life of me, I couldn’t figure out how to FTP a file to my WordPress Installation. I rejoiced when someone finally told me to do it with Filezilla.  Yup, I learned the slow painful way. At the time I was just working on my own sites and if I couldn’t figure out how to do something"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gabfire Premium Themes