OnStartups

Total Pageviews

Sponsored Ad

Mashable!

Start-ups & VC

Google Photos Blog

UltraDNS - DNS Matters - Blog

Ignite Social Media

Todays Clouds

ChaiDomains.com

Eye-Fi

Displaying items by tag: joomla

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Quickie Google Ranking Experiment

Quickie Google Ranking Experiment: "f I have the .com for a keyword rich domain with the above stats, according to the old algorithm, I should be able to rank quickly? I have heard people ranking with a .com tld and had ZERO content…. so we will see… I am not going to make the site pretty at first… just a simple install of wordpress… not optimized in any way… then do some backlink work… I will post the results to members of my email list in the next couple weeks… I will keep them updated on it’s progress."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gabfire Premium Themes